Easier said, than done......

6.02.20155:18 AM

I think as humans it's always so easy to have comments on other people's lives, whether it be good or bad we just always feel like we can say something on other's lives just because we are on the outside looking in and feel we are experts at it. I always think it's funny when I go to Kim Kardashian ' s instagram page, and read the comments people post on her pictures.  Granted Kim is probably a very far fetched example,  but it comes down to everyone thinking they do know her life, but really you only know what you see and what you have formulated in your own head. This specifically applies with relationships,  I know for myself it's very easy to give my friends relationship advice and tell them what to do because I am on the outside looking in and my information is very biased or one sided because I am speaking based on what I have heard (mostly from my friend) not the entire story and both sides. People tell us and let us into what they want us to know, and so when you want to judge or put your two cents into a topic I think it's something to remember that when you are on the outside looking in, it's very easy to Comment and judge but at the end of the day you are not in that relationship,  you are not living that person's life and you definitely haven't walked a day in their shoes so you can't speak on it.

No comments

Post a Comment