Weekly thanks!

8.17.20156:09 PM

So I have just accepted that I will be a delay on posting theses weekly thanks lol so please forgive me in advance. Last week was a pretty laid back week, I love the stress free weeks because it means smooth sailing week. Anyway lik usual, I think there are so many things to be thankful for in life but I would say the thing I most thankful from last week is just amazing support system. I had such a wonderful and enlightened conversation with my fiancé (still so crazy to say that), in regard to my future and just how to move forward with life and plans for both of our futures. He had the most supportive and just amazing thing to say "if your heart is not in what you are doing, you will never be happy" I mean clearly this something I already knew, but I think it's especially a blessing knowing the person you will be spending the rest of your life supports your happiness and wants you to not just do something for the money, but for the joy and happiness it will bring out in you. I think at the end of day, the people in your circle will be part of making or breaking you......

No comments

Post a Comment