Trust

ThursdayJuly 23, 2015

Trust for me is one of those things that is so senstive and very much needed in any relationship I will be having with you, and if that trust is broken best believe it's very very hard to regain. I will be the first to say openly yes I have very bad trust issues (I am trying to work on it) but I try to give people the benefit of the doubt before just categorizing them though. I think that is fair though, I mean I don't just go around jumping the gun or labeling people before giving them a fair chance. The other day during my deep bathroom thought session (yup I do my best thinking and figuring out in the royal bath tub haha) I did get to thinking is having trust issues a flaw? do you ever truly get over your trust issue? And really why do we have trust issues as humans? I mean you can't help the fact that some jack hole did you wrong, cause honestly some people just can't help it lets be  real. But, why do we hold on to it so strongly that it literally becomes the way we choose the people we do give a chance to be friends with, date or just even associate with? I honestly don't know the answer to these questions but, it makes me wonder though. If any one of you have dealt with trust issues, I would really love to know how you dealt with it, have you been able to overcome it and how? Please share!

No comments

Post a Comment