Weekly Thanks!

MondayJune 13, 2016

Is it just me or does it seem like 2016 is flying by, can you believe we are already half way through the year? hmmm not sure how I feel about that though. Anyway in other news I got back to work this week, and became a part of the real world again (lol). Being a full time working mom ain't easy man, and after being off for some time I got a little too comfortable with enjoying being on my own schedule and working at my own pace. So its been so hard getting back to waking up at 5am (ok i lied, more like 6am on a good day) and then not only did I get back to work, but my daughter also got back to daycare as well so trying to figure out our new schedule and of course remembering I am someone's wife now and gone are the days of just thinking of myself and the little one in my daily schedule. I will be honest the entire time I was off, I really wanted to get back to work and back to the busy go, go, go schedule. But, as soon as 9pm Sunday evening hit, I was eating my words up and wanting to take it all back. I was already entering the week off with a defeated attitude, I was very tired all week and by Wednesday my morale was very low and just regretting why I decided to go back to work again.

I realize something the 9 to 5 deal can get a little depressing, going day in and day out putting your all into something and not necessarily getting the results we have all set out in our head but one thing I have to remember is that at least I have something to fall back on. Having a company that allowed me to take the time I needed to get married, and get settled into my new life before jumping back to work that in itself is a blessing. So this week I am thankful for my portion, because with every situation in life there will be pros and cons but in realizing that this is my portion right now and that what I have right now is exactly what I prayed for at one point. I hope you all have wonderful week, and as you enter this new week just remember be thankful for your portion.

Image source: myincrediblewebsite.com


No comments

Post a Comment